All orders created on the website are shipped within Canada.
For orders outside of Canada, we are glad to ship to you, however international shipments are a few extra steps so we will require further information and possibly a deposit for your order prior to shipping.
All stock orders will be shipped out within 1 business day of the order being placed. If there is an exception you will be notified immediately by phone or email with an updated delivery date.
Orders are shipped by the carrier the customer has specified on the customer’s account or held for pickup for them. The customer will be notified if the delivery method is not suitable for the product being shipped..
Expected Shipping Time
Alberta orders are usually shipped same day and can be expected to arrive the following business day.
Written authorization must be obtained prior to returning merchandise following Red-Lʼs Returned Goods Authorization procedures.
Returns (not due to our error) are subject to restocking charges. Goods not in new, resaleable condition, will not be accepted for return. Non-stock, special order products, and cut lengths of hose may not be accepted for return, notwithstanding Red-Lʼs ability to perform a vendor return with associated charges. Special products ordered are noncancelable. Returned goods must be shipped prepaid with the applicable Red-L Distributors Ltd. RMA Acknowledgement.
Returned Goods Procedures: (not due to our error)
- Customer formally requests to return goods for credit by contacting their Red-L sales representative or Red-L inside sales personnel.
- Customer shall be asked to submit a list of goods they desire to return together with the associated invoice copy or invoice
- Red-L shall review the request and provide the customer with an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) when the substantiated return(s) appear to be correct. Red-L will advise the customer when the return(s) appear to be unsubstantiated or incorrect.
- Customer must ship the returned goods prepaid with the applicable Return Materials Authorization (RMA) for receipt by Red-L
- All goods purchased over the counter must be accompanied with the original proof of purchase for return.
After inspection to verify the goods are in new, resaleable condition, Red-L will issue a credit to the customerʼs account less applicable restocking charges:
0-15 days ~ 5% 16-30 days ~ 10% 31-90 days ~ 25%over 90 days ~ 40% minimum, subject to approval in writing by Red-L Distributors Ltd. Operations Manager. All hose assemblies returned are subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge.All reels are subject to manufacturers’ discretion and return policies.